Career Coaching for individuals develops techniques for ongoing career success and satisfaction -- within your current organization, with a new employer or on your own. Specifically, we help to:
- Define who you are and what you offer, want and need
- Evaluate options and expectations; set realistic goals
- Employ effective models for managing your career; [re]define success
- Position and package yourself
- Target and research specific roles, industries and organizations
- Develop key skills: interviewing, writing resumes and cover letters, networking, etc.
- Create practical action plans that deliver results
Career Management services for organizations are designed to support employee career decision-making, increase satisfaction and engagement, and promote retention. We provide workshops as well as individual and group coaching that encourage employees to take greater responsibility in managing their own careers, to continually develop their self-awareness, and to grow their understanding of the organizational context in which they work.
We help employees understand that when it comes to careers there is no one right answer. What’s important is asking questions, making connections, and making the most of opportunities that present themselves. We believe that “career” is what one does with one’s time, not only in the workplace, and encourage employees to think broadly about the satisfaction and development they might gain from external activities, such as volunteering.